Terms and Conditions of Service
This website is operated by V Citizens Action Network (VCAN) and its related entities under the domain name www.togethervcan.in (“website”). A reference to V Citizens Action Network includes any related bodies corporate and related entities.
This website aims at being a portal for the public, and residents of Mumbai in particular, which provides them with the tools, knowledge, and information, to address common problems related to civic, consumer and community matters by themselves.
The term “V Citizens Action Network”, “VCAN”, “TogetherVCAN” or “us” or “our” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 42 A Acropolis, 28 A Little Gibbs Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai – 400006, India. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You are free to use this website and all content therein for all lawful non-commercial purposes. Furthermore, you are required to abide by the website policy below which is legally binding on you.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by laws.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Your activities on this website shall not compromise with the security of this website and shall not result in the distribution or transmission of any illegal material.
- Your comments on this website shall not be malicious, provocative, unreasonable, obscene or objectionable in any manner or disrespectful to others opinions or defamatory.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, trade marks, copyrights, designs, layouts and graphics. Reproduction of the same in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
- Unauthorised use of this website or its content may give rise to civil and/or criminal action.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to make available further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You shall not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written permission.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the applicable laws of India and jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai.
Your information on this website is kept strictly confidential. The website may, however, use this information from time to time for purposes such as corresponding with the users for various issues. We shall duly seek your permission in such case.