How to get a Dog Licence?
Pet Dog licensing is an important tool for Rabies Control as the licenses are issued only after a valid rabies vaccination certificate is shown. As soon as you vaccinate you dog, hurry to your local Ward office and get a Dog Licence. This licence must be acquired within six months of getting your dog.
Who issues a Dog License?
- Dog licenses are approved by the MoH (Medical Office, Health) of your nearest Ward Office.
How to Apply for a Dog License?
- Download the form from www.mcgm.gov.in or click here.
- You can also collect the form from the MoH, at the concerned Ward Office.
- Fill and submit the form to the MoH.
- The license can be acquired on the day you apply.
How much does a Dog License cost?
- You can acquire a Dog license for Rs.100 /-
- If the Dog is older than the age of one, the cost of Rs. 100 /- is multiplied by the age of the Dog.
Source: This information was obtained from the MCGM.
Tags: Civic Services